2014 ChemLuminary Award Finalist Posters

2014 ChemLuminary Award Finalist Poster Session Reception was Tuesday August 12, 2014 from 8:00 - 9:00 PM and the awards were announced beginning at 9:00 PM, Palace Hotel, San Francisco.

The Northeastern Local Section was a finalist in five event categories and received three, one of which I organized together with the Division of Environmental Chemistry! 

L to R: Tracy Williamson, Chair ACS DIvision of Environmental Chemistry, Tom Barton, ACS President 2014, and Jennifer Maclachlan, ACS Division of Environmental Chemistry Appropriations Committee Member and Northeastern Local Section Public Relations & Communications Team Member 

Below are the three posters that I designed for the 2014 ChemLuminary Award Finalist Poster Session.


I am the Public Relations Chair for the ACS Division of Small Chemical Businesses and I
prepared this poster by working with members of the Georgia Local Section who
organized this collaborative event with SCHB at the recent SERMACS regional meeting.

I serve on my Local Section PR Committee so I volunteered to compile and create this poster.
 I also organized several of the events so that made it easy to do.
Read about the NESACS Outstanding Continuing Public Relations Program here

I am on the ACS Division of Environmental Chemistry Executive Committee
 (Appropriations Committee) and this event that is nominated for two 2014 ChemLuminary
Awards is one that I planned. So naturally I volunteered to create this poster.
Read about the Outstanding National Chemistry Week event for a specific audience here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 R&D 100 Awards Industry Roundtable Discussion

COMSCI Business Plan Presentations at #ACSSanDiego